“Everyone deserves to experience joy and community through baseball.”
To help individuals with disabilities build self-worth, overcome boundaries, and achieve their dream by participating in America’s pastime: Baseball.
- Provide opportunities for children with disabilities to play baseball regardless of their abilities.
- Develop and promote community support and sponsorship of the Miracle League for children with disabilities, their families, and the community.
- Develop and promote the construction of special facilities that meet the unique needs of Miracle League players, their families, and the community.
- Promote the health and well-being of individuals with disabilities.
- Give the community members meaningful and fun volunteer opportunities.
- Educate the public and create awareness of individuals with disabilities and their families.
- Promote awareness of the capabilities of individuals with disabilities and their families.